Wednesday, April 29, 2009

subscribe to this blog via twitter

Lots of people use their twitter accounts to announce new blog posts.

For some reason, I've always felt uneasy about advertising my blog in my personal stream. Maybe because I assume most people don't care. Maybe because my confidence is low about the quality of my posts.

So I've decided to create a twitter account just for my blog: @now_in_colour


This account will only tweet new blog posts. Nothing more.

And I won't promote blog posts in my personal twitter stream.

So if you want to know when a new post appears here - and like me, fail to keep on top of your rss reader - you know what to do.

Oh, and if you're wondering whether I tweeted this post, I didn't. The eternal loop between here and there made my head spin. I feared a black hole might open up.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous amelia said...

honestly your posts are interesting, if i follow you its because i am interested in your stuff!
:-)

5:51 pm  
Blogger Andy Whitlock said...

Thanks Amelia :)

Maybe setting up a separate twitter account is silly. Will be interesting to see if many people follow it.

7:02 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home