Friday, October 12, 2007

i just stole in rainbows

Choosing the price before you hear the album says a lot about one's feelings towards Radiohead, but it seems to make more sense to listen to In Rainbows and then decide how much it's worth. I couldn't bring myself to enter £0.00 into their website, so I stole it from somewhere else. I feel dirty.

I'm listening to it now and I'll decide how much to pay for it afterwards, at which point I'll do it properly through the Radiohead site.

I'm quite intrigued about how much I'll think it's worth and why. The price is fluctuating in my head as I listen. It's a strange experience - the price consideration has become part of the listening experience. How post-post-post-modern.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home