Friday, March 14, 2008

tooling up


Me and technology are going through a funny patch. We used to laugh and play in the sun together. Sometimes we even finished off each others twitters.

Now I find that the most sophisticated tools I use in an average day are Blogger, iPhoto and PowerPoint. It's not that I don't know about new tools - I read about new ones every week - I just find myself without the luxury of time to experiment with them.

So, advice please!

What are the most useful tools you use online at the moment - esp for image slideshows, interactive galleries etc. When you want to share content a little more dynamically and beautifully than within the window of your blog?

Is Flickr too basic? Is this too complicated?
Thanks for any advice...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home