Monday, May 19, 2008

now in employment

I'm proud to announce that today I joined Poke full-time. They don't really do job titles, but basically I'm a creative strategist. This means I'm a bit like Iain, only with less hair and a less insightful blog.

Over the past year I've worked in New York and London with eight great agencies, met lots of inspiring people and had plenty of ups and downs. Now it's all come together I can safely say that it definitely is worth sticking with it and waiting for the right place.

Cheers Nathan, for putting in good words. Goodbye regular blogging now I actually have to work for a living.

Labels:

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice one Andy. Hope you keep blogging though!

9:02 am  
Blogger Andy Whitlock said...

cheers Aaron! I will. I just need to get better at being interesting quicker. Damn my brain.

9:21 am  
Blogger Adrian said...

congratulations, sounds like a fantastic opportunity.

11:47 am  
Blogger lauren said...

well done andy - sounds brilliant. 3 months, and you'll be back blogging as regularly as ever AND in full-time employment: it's called multi-tasking :)

12:13 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A match made in heaven.

Congratulations Mr.

12:47 pm  
Blogger Andy Whitlock said...

wow, congratulated from four different countries. thanks everyone.

2:11 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home