Thursday, March 27, 2008

feed me

Blogging is normally about sharing things one deems worthy of sharing. I'm flipping that on its head. Here are five things I recently 'starred' in my Google Reader but haven't got round to reading.
Tell me if they're any good. God I'm lazy.

'Connecting the dots' by Neil
'The Future of Marketing' by Nitmesh
'Attention Starved' (how apt) by Dino
'Collective History online' from Kottke
'Closing the loop on value' from Adrian

That's right, no pictures or anything. Feel free to record Willie Rushton (he's still alive, right?) reading them all in his soothing voice. You can send the podcast back to me.

Thanks.

4 Comments:

Blogger Adrian said...

the one on value's pretty good ;)

so's Dino's haven't read the others yet but I will

6:57 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

yes, adrian's is passable.
kidding!

they're all good, except the attention one.

8:49 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That one from Neil is rubbish ;o)

11:41 am  
Blogger Andy Whitlock said...

I see what you're doing with your reverse psychology Neil. Damn it.. going to have to read it now.

12:53 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home