Tuesday, July 01, 2008

how to do how tos

My hat is off to the likes of Common Craft and anyone else that does excellent video tutorials. I just updated the help video for I Feel NYC and can safely say that I'm really bad at them. I recorded it about 6 times. And it's still awful.

Here's how you do it:



So I apologise to anyone that has to sit through my effort. I'd explain it in text but it would be quite a read. I hope it makes sense.

If there are any voice actors out there that want to practice, get in touch.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Andy

Firstly, let me start by saying how addictive I feel London (and presumably New York) is! What makes it stand out is the design - frsh, modern and bloody cool. Top marks!

With regards to the video demo, whilst I'm a massive fan of CommonCraft - I've recently been using a service called Jing to produce some cool looking screengrab tutorials. It's really easy to use and you can add audio commentry whilst you're filming your screens.

Check it out here


Good luck with I Feel...

7:59 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home