Wednesday, November 19, 2008

i feel - hello you

This is an unusual 'topical' post.

I just realised I'm getting a lot of traffic again for my I Feel project. If you've just come across this site from I Feel, hello! So you know, the project as it stands is a little stale at the moment. It's a fairly clunky beta version and I'm currently working on a much richer execution.

So if you like the idea, but think the execution is a bit rubbish. It is. Sort of. But I promise a better one is in development.

If you'd like to be updated when the improved version is ready, you can email me directly from the site and give me your contact details.

But do get involved. All data will be moved form this version to the new one, so no personal investment will be a waste of time. :)

Cheers

Andy

P.s. Thanks to the bloggers that have reignited interest in the project.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home