Wednesday, March 19, 2008

ED Day approaches

So at the risk of sounding like a broken record, Early Designs - a showcase of college work from professional designers and artists around the world - will pop into existence one week today.

I've attempted to embrace the organic and collaborative 'nature of things', but I must admit, if I could go back I'd organise the thing much better. I just hope the enthusiasm I've received for the project translates into an interesting experience for contributors and observers alike. I.e. Please don't be put off by my shoddy management.

Anyone can get involved. It's easy peasy. Upload to your blog or to the Early Designs flickr group. And you can start now.

Here's how easy it is to show and tell..
I did this animation in college back in 2000. I had no idea what I was doing. Neither did my creative partner, Sas. But we muddled through. Needless to say, I am not an animator now, so at gratuitously me-focussed as this might seem, it's definitely not self-promotion! If you like monkeys, don't watch.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home