Sunday, May 25, 2008

sticky

Seeing as we might be doing some activity connected to Euro 2008, I thought I'd get some inspiration and give myself an excuse to get more familiar with the players from each market:


Get in.
I haven't had a sticker album since I was about ten years old. Yet my fingers still remembered the pressure needed to peel away the corners and I was equally excited when I saw one of those special silver ones. Well, almost.

If anyone else wants to play we can do swapsies through our blogs. It'll go something like this...

Got:
Need:

Advise on using the macro setting on my camera:
Need.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh yes. Hopefully they sell 'em over here in Copenhagen. I'll let you know.

11:45 am  
Blogger Andy Whitlock said...

nice. maybe we can set up a flickr group for swapsies.

12:29 pm  
Blogger lauren said...

swapsies on the new-school playground: t'internet.. nice :)

11:09 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home