Sunday, November 23, 2008

a me me

Lauren just tagged me in a [me me]

I'll keep it brief.
Here are six things about me, if you're interested:

1. I drink girly cocktails
2. I animated a 'virtual' pop band
3. I once got stranded in Reykjavik
4. It annoys me when people misuse apostrophes
5. And when professional footballers can't use both feet
6. I think too much


Let's see if any of these people do this or just tell me to bugger off. Sorry, but I call...

Wrisley, Asi, Cookie, Nicky, Knotty and Neil.

Here are the rules:
* Mention the rules on your blog.
* Tell six quirky yet boring, unspectacular details about yourself.
* Tag six other
* Go to each person’s blog and leave a comment that lets them know they are tagged.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home