Thursday, December 04, 2008

change

A few things that have passed by my eyes or through my mind recently.

Fastened together loosely with the word change.


Obama
I saw this poster on Houston, nyc this week. (btw sorry to those I said I'd try and meet - ran out of time).
I thought it particularly apt that this Obama poster/painting has so quickly been buried under layers of ink and paper. Change, indeed.


The Duracell Bunny


Much embedded in the British subconscious, I saw the Duracell Bunny in an ad yesterday doing Parkour. Which somehow makes perfect sense and yet feels a bit obvious all at the same time. That'll teach me to be too familiar with the ins and outs of the "make our brand relevant again" challenge.

I'm sure I had other things to talk about, but my jet-lag is kicking in - and this presentation isn't going to write itself. Maybe it will. I'll give it a minute.

No. It didn't.

--

update:

I remember now. Wrisley and I bought a travel version of Battleships for the plane. We had been talking about it a few days before. It's EXACTLY as I remembered it. The design hadn't changed since a version I played in a hospital about 25 years ago.
I was thinking it would be perfect for the Nintendo DS. Of course, someone already thought of that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home