Monday, June 01, 2009

a post about why I'm not posting

Very self-indulgent I know. But I'm missing posting regularly. Here are a few reasons:

1. I've been redesigning my blog
It's nearly ready and it will be hosted at www.nowincolour.com, finally. It's also really BIG. I got rid of the side column and pretty much made it massive. Goodbye blogger. Awesome.

2. I've been working on I Feel Earth
I'm very excited. We're close to a beta launch. It's taken ages - and will continue to be a slow burn - because Nilesh and I are, well, employed full-time.
But it's far, far more impressive and exciting than I dreamed of when I first uploaded I Feel London etc. *must resist.. doing.. smiley.. face...* Too late - :)

3. I've been planning my wedding
Which meant designing our website and invites, going to the States. All kinds of things. I won't lie, Wrisley is doing most of the organising, but still, weddings are an excellent example of Parkinson's Law I can think of.

4. I'm working on a pitch
Which I'm very keen to win and I'll explain as and when we do.

5. The weather is amazing!

Anyway.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Asi said...

i've got a very vague recollection of someone called andy tweeting something about not understanding people blogging about not blogging

or some'ing?

;-)

1:59 pm  
Blogger Andy Whitlock said...

I was wondering if anyone would pick up on that!

I think I did it more for my sake really. ;)

2:17 pm  
Blogger Oh Baby said...

As Danah Boyd said so academically:

"Our lives today, which consist in large part digitally, are more persistent, searchable, replicable and visible (in public spaces we don’t always anticipate)"

Really looking forward to see i feel earth though...

8:33 pm  
Anonymous Asi said...

damn you blogger!!!!!!!!!!

previous comment was from me signed in to a blog i once registered but never posted a single post

8:34 pm  
Blogger Andy Whitlock said...

haha.

ok baby ;)

8:36 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home