Monday, January 28, 2008

improving the world a flush at a time

I'm always interested when people focus their attention on odd details. For example, I visited the prison on Robben Island in South Africa a couple of years ago and the first thing that struck me was the colour the walls were painted. The colours exuded hope, which I would have thought was the last thing the wardens had in mind.

Anyway, on a lighter note, I just saw this post by Jeff Jarvis about an interesting toilet at the Davos WEF. I love it. Quirky little observations like this are why the Internet is such a rich resource for coverage. And it's nice that for people like me that aren't clever enough to comment on the complexities of some issues that we can just take a different skew. You could also argue that this toilet fulfills the forum's promise: Committed to improving the state of the world.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home