Monday, January 05, 2009

dear me

This post is really aimed at me. It will probably bore you to death.

Over the past year I've gone from passionate and opinionated to passive and unengaged. This is down to a few things:

1. I moved from a Creative Director role at a small company and was driving its creative culture and company philosophy (sounds pretentious I know) to a larger company in a less central (comparatively) role.
2. I got engaged and my ambitions and interests started to shift as I peered ahead into my thirties
3. Ifeellondon.com started to become a really exciting prospect (more on this later) and I began to care more about this than other things I was working on (sorry everyone involved)

This is a note to self to re-engage with all the things I used to be passionate about and to start treating this blog as a place to explore ideas that are half-formed at best.

This is my resolution.
Now stop blogging and do some work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home